Flower Flyer Cupcakes
Arrange a summery still life atop a cupcake. An artistically piped icing lawn provides a verdant anchor for a sugar-dusted fondant bloom shaped with our Garden Shapes Cut-Outs flower cutter.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
Spearmint jelly leaves
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Garden Shapes Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Garden Shapes Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
Tint a small amount of vanilla using green icing color. Brush mixture on lollipop sticks to color stems; let dry.
Roll out pink fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut flowers using Cut-Outs. Brush tops with water; sprinkle with pink sugar.
For flower centers, roll small balls of yellow fondant and attach with damp brush. Let dry. Cut spearmint leaves in a smaller teardrop shape.
Attach leaf and flower to stem with dots of buttercream.
Tint a portion of white fondant orange (combine Orange and Red-Red Icing Colors for orange shade shown).
For ladybug, shape into a 1/2 in. oval shape. Let dry. Using black FoodWriter, draw head, wing outline and spots.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Pipe tip 233 pull-out grass in green buttercream. Insert flowers on stems; position ladybug.