Flower Field Easter Eggs
A hard-cooked egg shows its sunny side up, with a warm yellow shell, wildflower sprinkles and green coconut grass. All this color and fun is planted in our silicone Flower Fun Cup!
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Yellow Gel Food Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- shredded coconut
Each egg serves one.
Step 1Color eggs yellow. Let set.
Step 2Pipe tip 65 leaves in green randomly on egg. Attach wildflower sprinkles from Flowerful Medley Assortment to leaves.
Step 3Attach nonpareils for flower centers with piping gel.
Step 4Place shredded coconut in zip-close bag. Use toothpick to add a little leaf green icing color. Knead coconut to tint green. Remove from bag and let dry.
Step 5Fill Fun Cup with green coconut. Position egg.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community