Floral Dimensions Cake
Like a beautiful garden, this cake blooms with lush layers of flowers. Use our Round Cut-Outs and Leaf Cut-Outs to cut pretty plantings from our pre-tinted pastel and neon-colored Ready-to-Use Rolled Fondants.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Yellow Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Pastel Pink Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 41.
- Easy-Add 6 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add 12 in. Round Silver Cake Base Add to shopping list 12 in. Round Silver Cake Base
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
In advance: Make pastel flowers for cake topper: cut 20 each using medium and small Flower Cut-Outs.
With damp brush, attach small flowers to center of medium flowers.
Roll small balls for centers and attach. Let dry in small flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Prepare 2-layer round cakes for
stacked construction and position on cake base.
Cover round cakes and a mini ball cake for topper with
For cake sides, cut flowers with Cut-Outs: 15 large white, 35 medium white, 15 medium colored, 50 small colored.
Attach flowers to cake as each is made, attaching smaller size flowers to centers of each flower.
Roll small balls for centers and attach. Cut 200 leaves using small Leaf Cut-Out; imprint veins with straight-edge wheel from Cutter/Embosser.
Attach topper flowers and all leaves with buttercream.