Flocked Tree Cake
Enjoy a taste of springtime in winter—a holiday tree cake with scrolled branches, star-shaped blossoms and brilliant birds. Our Iridescents!™ Tree Pan bakes the cake with a great textured shape.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Iridescents!™ Tree Pan Add to shopping list Iridescents!™ Tree Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Graceful Vines Fondant Imprint Mat Add to shopping list Graceful Vines Fondant Imprint Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake and cool cake. Prepare to cover with fondant. Tint fondant and roll out 3/8 in. thick. Imprint design using Imprint Mat. Transfer fondant to cake and smooth using hands; trim excess as needed.
Pipe tip 2 vines and leaves in imprinted areas; add additional scrolls as needed. Use tip 2 to outline and fill in flowers; add tip 1 dot centers. Shape birds from 5/8 in. balls of fondant; some facing left, some right. Use FoodWriter to draw black beak and dot eye. Position on cake, attach with icing.