Miniature cakes make the perfect addition to your dessert table. At just 2 in. square, they are sized just right for serving on a Wilton Cake Display Stand!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool 1-layer sheet cake, 1 1/4 in. high. Cut into 2 in. squares using knife. Prepare cakes for poured fondant by icing lightly with buttercream. Divide poured fondant into 5 portions; tint rose, blue, peach, violet and yellow. Cover cakes with poured fondant; let set.
Tint 5 portions of fondant slightly darker than poured fondant shades. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut a heart to match each cake color using smallest cutter from set. Position on cakes. Pipe tip 3 dots in buttercream.
*Combine Violet with a little Rose for violet shown.