First Down Cupcakes
You are sure to score a touchdown with First Down Cupcakes. Football Icing Decorations make these treats pass-perfect.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Football Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Football Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Football Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Football Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake cupcakes in Football Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and tint 1/3 with Royal Blue Icing Color. Tint another 1/3 icing with Kelly Green Icing Color. Ice half of each cupcake with blue and green icing using Spatula.
Pipe yard lines with white icing using Round Decorating Tip 3.
Sprinkle Rainbow Nonpareils onto blue icing.
Arrange one Football Icing Decoration in the center of each cupcake.