First Bloom of Spring Candy
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Garden Shapes Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Garden Shapes Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Paring Knife
One day in advance: Make fondant tulips and leaves. Tint portions of white fondant blue, yellow, green, rose and violet (add a little rose to violet).
Roll out tinted fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut tulips and smallest leaves using Cut-Outs. Use straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser to score vein lines on leaves.
Let dry 24 hours on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Trim lollipop sticks to 3 in. Tint 1 teaspoon of vanilla green; brush on lollipop sticks to make stems; let dry.
Attach tulips and leaves to stems with melted candy; let set.
Combine 3 parts white candy with 1 part cocoa candy. Melt candy melts according to package directions.
Make candy shells in mold; fill shell with Peanut Butter Filling and seal top of shell with candy.
Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Make a small hole in center of cordial cup with knife. Insert stems, securing with melted candy.
*Brand confectionery coating.