Final Resting Place Cookies
Kids and adults will get a kick out of these kooky coffin cookies. Generously-sized cookie is covered with Color Flow Icing and detailed with white Color Flow message and skull and crossbones. Delicious and spooky holiday treat.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Vampire Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Vampire Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using coffin cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 2 and full-strength gray color flow icing to outline coffin. Let set.
Use tip 3 and thinned gray color flow icing to flow in coffin. Let dry
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to pipe “R I P.”
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to flow in skull and pipe outline and dot crossbones.
*Combine Black with Royal Blue and Lemon Yellow to achieve dark gray shown.