Filling the Stocking Whoopie Pie
These stocking stuffers are best eaten! Christmas stocking-shaped whoopie pies are sure to make to your celebration more fun. Use the Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan to create these mini cakes.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each whoopie pie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan Add to shopping list Christmas Whoopie Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool whoopie pies.
To assemble pies, spread Whoopie Pie Filling on one cake; sandwich with second cake.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint red, reserving some white.
Use tip 4, red icing and white icing. Pipe alternating diagonal lines on stocking.
Use tip 4 and white icing and pipe top band on stocking. Sprinkle with White Sparkling Sugar. Shake off excess.
*Combine Red-Red, Christmas Red and Black for red shown.