Filled with Promise Cookies
Try these unique rolled cookies, filled with white chocolate creme, for a graduation dessert that earns high marks.
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
1 package White chocolate instant pudding mix 3.3 oz.
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Numerals Candy Mold Add to shopping list Numerals Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list Tapered Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- 18 in. wide ribbon at 3/16 in. needed per scroll
In advance: Make candies. Mold candies, filling mold 1/8 in. high; refrigerate until firm and unmold. Make extras to allow for breakage.
Prepare tuille scrolls. For filling, prepare whipped icing mix following package directions; add dry pudding mix and beat.
Place filling in decorating bag fitted with tip 2A; fill scrolls. Tie bow around scrolls. Attach number candies with melted candy.
†Brand confectionery coating.