Field of Flowers King Size Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 6-Cup King-Size Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 6-Cup King-Size Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add King-Size White Baking Cups Add to shopping list King-Size White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2D Add to shopping list Tip: 2D
- Easy-Add Tip: 129 Add to shopping list Tip: 129
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
At least two days in advance: Make drop flowers. Prepare Royal Icing recipe and tint rose, yellow and reserve a small amount of white. With yellow royal icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Drop Flower Decorating Tip 2D, pipe 10 drop flowers for each cupcake made. With rose royal icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Drop Flower Decorating Tip 129, pipe 10 drop flowers for each cupcake made. Make extras of each color to allow for breakage. With white royal icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 3, pipe dot centers on flowers. Allow to dry completely.
Bake cupcakes in King-Size White Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare buttercream icing; tint green. Use spatula and green buttercream to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
Randomly position flowers (10 rose and 10 yellow) on cupcakes tops. With green buttercream icing in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Leaf Decorating Tip 352, pipe leaves.