A Field of Corn Brownie Pops
Sow bushel baskets’ worth of grins. Use buttercream icing and melted candy to turn Round Brownie Pops Mold brownies into so-cute candy corn bites, which will be surefire hits at classroom parties and church bake sales.
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 pk. of each covers 4-5 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Orange Candy Melts® Candy (1 pk. of each covers 4-5 treats)Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
Yellow Candy Melts® Candy (1 pk. of each covers 4-5 treats)Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each Brownie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Using tip 12, pipe icing to build up point; smooth with spatula. Set on waxed paper-covered board; freeze until icing is firm.
Ice bottoms with melted white candy; chill until firm. Stand on cooling grid set over cookie sheet. Cover with melted white candy. Chill until firm, then cover again. Let coated treat return to room temperature before adding additional coats of candy.
Hold pop by tip and dip to coat with melted orange candy, leaving top 1/3 white; set on cooling grid, tap then chill until firm. Dip to coat bottom 1/3 with melted yellow candy; set on cooling grid, tap then chill. Let set completely.