Festive Olive Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup pimiento stuffed green olives finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet roasted red peppers finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh chives finely snipped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest grated
- Holiday Crisps or toasted baguette slices for serving
6 appetizer mini spreads.
In large bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth; stir in olives, peppers, parsley, chives, lemon juice and zest.
Spoon evenly into cavities, gently pressing and spreading mixture evenly.
Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hours.
To serve, gently press bottom of cavity to release spread. Place on serving plate.
Serve with Holiday Crisps, crackers or toasted baguette slices.