Festive Frank Cookies
He’s looking a little green around the gills! Cookie dough is tinted before baking so you don’t need to ice these creature cookies. Piped buttercream icing adds the sweet details.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Colorful Halloween Cutter Set Add to shopping list Colorful Halloween Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
Tint dough in combination Leaf Green and Lemon Yellow. Cut, bake and cool cookies using tombstone cutter from set.
Turn tombstone upside down to decorate. Pipe in mouth with tip 2 in black.
Add tip 4 ball eyes in white. Pipe tip 3 ball nose and nostrils in Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination.
Add tip 3 hair in black. Pipe tip 1 dot pupils in black; add tip 2 outline eyelids in green/yellow. Pipe tip 1 zigzag scar in black.
Tint a portion of icing gray using black color; build up neck bolts with tip 4. Add tip 1 teeth in white.