Festive Florals Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2D Add to shopping list Tip: 2D
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 131 Add to shopping list Tip: 131
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- 24-gauge cloth covered florist wire (232 pieces, 5 in. long)
- Craft block
- Waxed paper
- Wire Cutters
- Floral Tape
In advance: Make flowers and calyxes using royal icing (make extras of all to allow for breakage). Make 134 tip 2D (large) drop flowers and 98 tip 131 (small) drop flowers, all with tip 4 dot centers. Let dry. Make 232 calyxes. On waxed paper squares, pipe tip 4 cone shapes about 1/2 in. high. Make a hook in one end of wire and push into cone. Smooth with damp brush to taper around wire. Insert other end of wire into craft block and let dry. Attach drop flowers to calyxes with dots of icing; let dry.
Make Base Bouquets, Sprays and Side Sprays as indicated and assemble 9 floral cascades and 4 floral bouquets using floral tape. Add extra flowers if desired. Trim excess wire lengths, leaving 1 3/4 in. of taped wires for inserting into dowel rods.
Ice cupcakes smooth in buttercream. Cut plastic dowel rods into 13 pieces, 1 1/4 in. long; insert in cupcakes. Position cupcakes on stand. Position flower cascades in dowel rods. Trim stems if necessary.