Festive Face Cupcakes
Santa and his roly-poly belly will make the best cupcakes of the season. Generously-iced cupcake is topped with a Santa cookie. Piped arms barely reach around his robust belly.
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Holiday Standard Baking Cup (or any seasonal baking cup)Easy-Add Holiday Standard Baking Cup Add to shopping list Holiday Standard Baking Cup
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make Santa face cookies. Prepare and roll out dough; cut cookies using small oval Cut-Out. Bake and cool. Decorate cookies on waxed paper-covered board using royal icing. Ice smooth; let set. Outline and pipe in tip 6 hat and ears (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 1 dot eyes, nose and outline mouth. Pipe tip 2 swirl beard and hat trim. Let?dry. Attach cookies to sticks with dots of icing; let dry.
Ice cupcakes smooth in buttercream; use spatula to create rounded top. Insert cookie in cupcake. Pipe tip 12 outline arms, tip 6 dots gloves. Add tip 2 swirl cuffs. Pipe tip 6 dot border.