Festival of Lights Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Burgundy Icing Color Add to shopping list Burgundy Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
Cake serves 16 to 24.
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Numbers Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Numbers Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Wooden coffee stirrers
Out of cookie dough, cut numbers, star and flames (9 needed - make extras for all cookies in case of breakage). Bake and cool. Ice cookies and let icing dry. Outline numbers and star with tip 3 strings. Attach wooden coffee stirrers to flames with icing.
For large candle cake: Cut square cake in half. Fill and stack for 2-layer. Ice cakes on cake boards cut to fit. Edge top and bases of cakes with bead borders- tip 4 on mini candles, tip 5 on large.
Push flames into sides, attach numbers and star with dots of icing. Print tip 3 message on large candle.