Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Feed Your Face Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make fondant faces and hair. Cut faces using pink fondant from Natural Multi-Pack and large and medium round Cut-Outs.
For curly hair, cut 1/8 in. strips of fondant and wrap around brush handle; attach to head with damp brush.
For spiky hair, cut 1/2 in. to 1 in. high fondant strips; cut fringed ends with paring knife, leaving bottom edge uncut; attach.
Cut straight hair using paring knife; attach. Roll small balls. Let dry overnight or cornstarch-dusted surface.
Draw facial features with black and pink FoodWriters. Ice cupcakes smooth in buttercream. Position heads.