Fearsome Monster Cupcake
That’s one corny smile! To get a nicely rounded head using less icing, place a cookie or mini muffin on top of cupcake before icing.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Black jelly beans
each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet.
Cover cupcake top with tip 16 pull-out stars. For ears, cut 2 Candy Melts wafers in triangle shapes; insert in cupcake. Position gumball eyes. Pipe tip 3 dot pupils (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Position candy corn teeth and jelly bean nose.