Fantasy Forest Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Tree Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Petite Tree Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set (2 in and 4 in. cutters used)Easy-Add Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Bake and cool cakes in silcone mold supported on cookie sheet.
Once cooled, place trees on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Cover cakes with melted green candy melts. Tap cookie grid to help spread candy; refrigerate until set.
Use tip 2 and white royal icing to pipe "snow" on trees and sprinkle with white sparkling sugars.
Position cookie cutters on cookie sheet and fill 2 in. round cutters with melted white candy. Refrigerate to set. Unmold.
Attach white round candy circles to bottom on trees with melted white candy.
Roll white fondant 1/4 in. thick and cut thirteen 4 in. rounds with cookie cutters. Use scissors to trim edges to create a snowy effect.
Drape fondant over openings on cupcake stand and position trees.
Add gingerbread boy icing decorations to each tree with royal icing.