Family Forever Cupcakes
Here´s a family tree that´s good enough to eat. Adults and children alike will love that you´ve decorated their images on this fun dessert centerpiece. Great for family reunions, picnics and parties.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Waxed paper
Prepare Color Flow Icing following directions on Color Flow Mix. Tint desired shades for face with icing color. Using tinted Color Flow Icings, pipe Round Decorating Tip 2 "puddles" (1 in. diameter) for faces on waxed paper. Let dry overnight.
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups, cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing Recipe. Using desired shades of Buttercream Icing, ice cupcakes smooth with spatula.
Using Fine Tip Primary Colors FoodWriters™ Edible Color Markers, draw facial features on dried color flow puddles. Position cupcake on Cupcakes ´N More Stand. Using desired shades of Royal Icing, pipe Round Decorating Tip 2 hair.Using desired shades of Buttercream Icing, print Round Decorating Tip names on cupcakes.
Don´t just limit your decorating to family events. This is a great opportunity to create centerpieces for sports teams, classroom parties, bachelorette celebrations and more.