Fall's Fave Face Pie
- Easy-Add White-White Icing Color Add to shopping list White-White Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Chocolate Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Chocolate Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
- 3 cans Apple Pie filling
- 2 recipes Favorite pie crust
- spaghetti Uncooked thin
Pie serves 8.
- Easy-Add Pumpkin Pie Pan Add to shopping list Pumpkin Pie Pan
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- 1/4 yard Checkered fabric
- Paring Knife
Prepare 2 crust recipes and roll out top and bottom crust for 1 recipe. Place bottom crust in pan and fill with apple filling. Position top crust and crimp edges with fork.
Cut small slits in eye areas. Bake and cool pie. Roll out 2nd crust recipe. Trace patterns (hat, eyes, nose) with toothpick; cut.
Brush shapes with water; sprinkle hat with blue sugar and hat band area with jimmies. Bake pieces at 400°F until light brown; let cool.
For hair, combine white-white and yellow icing colors and brush onto 12 lengths of spaghetti, 4 in. long; let dry.
Paint eyes with white-white and pupils with black icing color. For nose, combine orange color with white-white and brush on.
Paint cheeks with rose and mouth with black icing color. Insert lollipop sticks at top edge of pie to support hat.
Position eyes, nose and hat. Insert hair below hat. Shape fabric into a scarf and position.