Falling Leaves Cupcakes
Pretzel-handled spice-drop rakes put the fun back into autumn’s chief chore. Serve raking crews cupcakes capped with sugar-coated cookies shaped with leaf cutters from the Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set.
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Colorful Leaves Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Yellow spice drops
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Autumn Leaves Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Autumn Leaves Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Harvest Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake cupcakes filling cups 3/4 full. Cool. Roll out cookie dough and cut a variety of leaf shapes; sprinkle with sugars. Bake and cool. Ice cupcakes with a thin layer of light orange tinted icing. Arrange cookies. For each rake, roll out spice drop in granulated sugar and cut out rake tines. Press onto end of pretzel stick and position on cupcake.