Easter Cupcake Sho…
Falling Into Spring Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Mini jelly beans
- Favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Coupler Ring Set Add to shopping list Coupler Ring Set
- Easy-Add Bunnies & Chicks Baking Cups Add to shopping list Bunnies & Chicks Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Easter Bite-Size Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Bite-Size Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Craft knife
- Small Plastic Ruler
In advance: Make fondant bunny head, hands and feet. Roll out White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut out head using head cutter from Easter Bite-Size Cutter Set. Cut out two feet for each cupcake using back of Coupler Ring; shape feet into ovals using your fingers.
For each arm, cut a strip of white fondant, 1/4 x 1 in. long using craft knife and ruler. For each hand, shape a 1/4 in. ball of white fondant; flatten and shape into hands using your fingers. Attach hands to arms using a damp brush. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface for at least 1 hour.
Draw inside ears, nose and pads of feet using pink FoodWriter Edible Color Marker. Draw eyes and mouth using black FoodWriter Edible Color Marker.
Bake cupcakes in Bunnies and Chicks or Easter Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare the Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint the icing using a small amount of Kelly Green Icing Color. Using Kelly Green buttercream icing, cover the cupcake tops with tip 233 pull-out grass.
Insert the head in cupcake top. Position a jelly bean to support head. Insert arms and feet in cupcake top, trimming with craft knife if needed.
Cut-Outs are available in other fun shapes you can use for your Easter cupcakes. Use the smallest Oval Cut-Outs to create little Easter eggs or try the Daisy or Fun Flower Cut-Outs to add a fresh spring bouquet.