Romantic Castle Ca…
Fairy Tale Wedding Castle Cake
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Cake serves 30.
- Easy-Add Romantic Castle Cake Set Add to shopping list Romantic Castle Cake Set
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Tasty-Fill™ Cake Pan Set Add to shopping list Mini Tasty-Fill™ Cake Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 19 Add to shopping list Tip: 19
- Easy-Add Nesting Star Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Star Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Classic Couple Figurine
Bake and cool 24 star cookies using smallest star cutter. Make extras to allow for breakage. Tint color flow icing using Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow colors.
Using tip 3, outline and flow in color flow icing on star cookies. Let set. Tint a portion of color flow icing using a touch of Rose and Violet colors. Place 1 medium and 4 small turrets on cooling grid. Cover with thinned icing using a cut parchment bag. Let set.
Cut a cake board the size as the Tasty-Fill™ cake. Cut a hole in the center the same size of tower diameter.
Ice 1-layer 11 x 15 in. sheet cake and Mini Tasty-Fill™ cake in buttercream icing; color mist top and sides of sheet cake using Blue Color Mist™. Position Mini Tasty-Fill™ cake on sheet cake.
To make towers to be inserted into cake more stable, attach plastic dowel rods to bottom of towers as follows: For 4 small towers, cut 1 1/2 in. dowel rods.
For 1 medium, cut 4 in. length. Stand towers upside down, attach cut dowel rod to base of tower with melted candy. Refrigerate until firm.
Outline door and tower windows using tip 3 and blue buttercream icing. Attach 4 small towers to sides of the castle and insert medium tower into top, securing with dots of buttercream icing.
Pipe tip 8 clouds around base of castle. Add tip 5 message to cake top. Pipe tip 19 zigzag puff bottom border. Attach star cookies to cake sides using dots of icing.
Position figurine; attach turrets to towers with icing. Sprinkle top of cake with Cake Sparkles™.
*Brand confectionery coating.