Eye-popping Green Monster Cupcakes
Halloween guests won’t believe their eyes when they see these eerie cupcakes. The peepers are made using Wilton Cake Ball Pops recipe.
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Black Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Black Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
Your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Leaf Green Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Leaf Green for green shown)Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1/2 oz. per treat used)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Parchment Triangles 15 in.Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Bright Rainbow Multi-Colored Baking Cups (green used)Easy-Add Bright Rainbow Multi-Colored Baking Cups Add to shopping list Bright Rainbow Multi-Colored Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Plastic ruler
Make eyes. Prepare 1 1/4 in. dia. cake pops and insert sticks following recipe directions. Chill until firm in refrigerator.
Melt yellow, black and red Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Dip cake pops in melted yellow candy. Chill until firm in refrigerator.
Use cut parchment bag and melted black candy to pipe pupils. Use cut parchment bag and melted red candy to pipe veins. Chill until firm in refrigerator.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Prepare icing and tint green. Ice tops of cupcake using spatula and green icing. Peel back part of liner partially for “mouth.”
Make teeth. Roll out 1/4 oz. fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut out triangles, 2 in. long x 1/2 in. wide. Attach to side of cupcake using a dab of icing.
Make tongue. Tint remaining red. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut out 2 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. wide. Round off one end. Attach tongue to cupcake with icing.
Insert eyes into cupcakes.