Expecting the Pitter Patter Cupcakes
Pink or blue? One of each? It´s easy to celebrate the arrival of both. Change icing colors, baking cups and set a baby shower table to welcome the newest arrival.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
- Easy-Add Pink Color Mist™ Food Color Spray Add to shopping list Pink Color Mist™ Food Color Spray
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups
Bake and cool cupcakes in pink and blue Pastel Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Ice cupcakes fluffy with angled spatula.
Spray cupcakes with pink and blue Color Mist™ Food Color Spray.
Tint buttercream icing pink and blue. To decorate booties on cupcakes, use round tip 12. Beginning at toe end of bootie, pipe a ball with heavy pressure, hold tip at a 45º angle as you move toward back of foot, then bring tip straight up to finish. Indent top of booties with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use round tip 2 to add zigzag cuffs and sting bow to booties.