Every Hare in Place Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Divide fondant in 3rds. Tint portions rose, dark rose and green.
Roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut outer ears using largest Cut-Out and inner ears using medium Cut-Out.
Attach inner ear to outer ear with damp brush. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Prepare egg cakes for rolled fondant and cover cakes. Using a 1/8 in. ball of fondant, shape nose and attach with damp brush.
Draw facial features with FoodWriter. Before serving, position cake on ears.