Eternal Embrace Cake
- Easy-Add Teal Icing Color Add to shopping list Teal Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
Cake serves 144.
- Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Daisy Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Daisy Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Graceful Vines Fondant Imprint Mat Add to shopping list Graceful Vines Fondant Imprint Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Fondant Shaping Foam Set Add to shopping list Fondant Shaping Foam Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Elegance Figurine Add to shopping list Elegance Figurine
- Easy-Add White Pearl Beading (6mm) Add to shopping list White Pearl Beading (6mm)
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- 2- 21 x 17 inch foamcore or plywood boards (1/2 inch thick)
- Soft tissue
In advance: Make daisies. Also: Prepare foamcore boards. Using largest pan as a pattern, cut one board 2 in. larger than pan and one 4 in. larger.
Tint 120 oz. fondant blue. Prepare 2-layer cakes in each size for Stacked Construction and rolled fondant. Cover 7.75 x 5.5 in. and 13.5 x 9.8 in. cakes and small oval board with blue fondant; cover large oval board with white fondant. Smooth with Fondant Smoother.
Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Following Imprint Mat package directions, imprint vine pattern and cover 10.75 x 7.8 and 16.5 x 12.4 in. cakes with fondant. Stack cakes.
Pipe tip 5 ball bottom borders on all cakes. For swags, roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick; imprint vine pattern. Cut a circle using largest round cutter from 101 Cutters Set; move cutter up 3/4 in. and cut again. Trim 1/4 in. off each tip to complete each 3 3/4 in. wide swag. Make 16 swags. Attach swags to blue cake sides using damp brush as follows: starting with a top point, move each garland end down 3/4 in. on top tier and 1/2 in. down on larger tier in staggered formation from top to bottom and back to top.
With dots of icing, attach a 1-layer daisy at each swag point; attach 2-layer flowers randomly on white tiers. Attach pearls at base of blue board with dots of icing.
At reception: Position topper
*Combine Teal with Sky Blue for blue shown.
Always place a separator plate, or cake board cut to fit, on the cake where you position any figurine or topper. This protects both the cake and your keepsake. For extra stability, secure your figurine to the plate with double-stick tape.