Cookie Sheets & Je…
Enjoy the Wild Ride! Cookie
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- corn syrup
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Bell Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Bell Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 55 Add to shopping list Tip: 55
- Easy-Add Tip: 57 Add to shopping list Tip: 57
Cut out bell cookies; trim ringer and top bolt off cookie. Bake and cool.
Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Thin down royal icing with 1 tablespoon of corn syrup and enough water for icing to reach a pouring consistency. Cover cookies with icing; let dry.
Pipe rails of roller coaster and main vertical structural beams with tip 55. Pipe cross braces with tip 2. Overpipe main rails with tip 55. Pipe-in roller coaster cars with tip 57. Pipe tip 3 bodies and arms on children; add tip 3 ball heads. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes, swirl hair, outline mouth and finger tips. Pipe tip 2 number on cars.