Elmo's Snack Shuttle Candy
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 package makes 3-4 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Elmo Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Elmo Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugars Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugars
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Orange spice drops
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Warming tray
- Waxed paper
In advance: Tint melted white candy gray using black candy color. Make two 3/16 in. thick candy shells for each treat. Rub bottom half over warming tray or warm cookie sheet to flatten just enough to stand without tipping.
Also: Make cookie stars. Prepare and roll out dough. Using medium Cut-Out, cut 6 cookies for each spaceship. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Bake and cool cookies. And: Make raised arm. Roll a fondant log 3/16 x 1/2 in. long for arm. Shape a 1/2 in. flattened teardrop for hand; cut slits for fingers. Let dry 24 hours.
And: Make fondant stars. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut stars using smallest cut-out. Let dry.
Attach hand to arm with melted candy. Roll a 1/8 in. diameter log; use damp brush to attach around arm for cuff. For exhaust pipe, dip a spice drop in melted gray candy; let set on waxed paper. For flame, using scissors, cut 4 slits, 1/2 in. deep; cut each section into 3rds; dip in granulated sugar to keep sections separated. Using melted candy, connect wide ends of flame and pipe; let set then attach pipe to bottom half of shell, trimming if necessary to follow curve. Attach mini candies, about 1/2 in. apart. Tint 1 oz. fondant gray; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut a strip 3/8 x 11 in.; attach around edge of top half of shell using melted candy. Attach Elmo using melted candy. For collar, roll a 1/8 x 2 1/2 in. log of white fondant. For fingers on ship, roll a 1/4 x 1/2 in. log; use toothpick to shape fingers. Use melted candy to attach collar, fingers and raised arm. Position cookies inside; position top half of shell.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more