Elmo Electricity! Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Elmo Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Elmo Icing Decorations
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Elmo Baking Cups Add to shopping list Elmo Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool cupcakes in Elmo Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint red, blue, green and yellow, reserving some white for icing cupcakes. Ice cupcakes smooth using white buttercream icing with a spatula.
Using red, blue, green and yellow buttercream icing, use Round Decorating Tip 3 to pipe e-motion design around top edge of cupcakes.
Position icing decoration.
A great way to complete the Elmo theme is to make the matching cake. You can also fill the Elmo treat bags with candy, cookies and other goodies.
©2005 Sesame Workshop, "Sesame Street" and its logo are trademarks of Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved. www.sesamestreet.com