Eggs Sunny Side Up! Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Easter Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add 8 in. Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Spatula
Ice cakes smooth with spatula.
Tulip: Use rose icing color to color a portion of fondant for the flower. Cut out tulip shape with Easter cutters; position on eggs. Use Leaf green and a touch of Lemon Yellow in it to achieve the color of green used for the flower stem and leaves in buttercream icing. Pipe tip 3 stem, tip 352 leaves on tulips.
Chick: Use Lemon Yellow to color a portion of fondant for the chick. Cut out chick shape with Easter cutters; position on eggs. Use orange colored buttercream icing to pipe tip 3 pull-out feet and beak on chick. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes using black buttercream.