37 Piece Alphabet …
Egg-specially For You Easter Egg
Create a special, personalized Easter egg for all of your family and guests. Cover with fondant and use Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs Fondant Cutters for names.
- hard-cooked egg
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 1/8 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- thin uncooked spaghetti
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each egg serves one
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Step 1Color eggs yellow; let set.
Step 2Tint 1/4 oz. of fondant orange, 1/8 oz. each green, blue, rose, red and black.
Step 3For base, roll out orange fondant 3/16 in. thick. Cut strip 3 3/4 in. long x 3/8 in. thick; attach ends of strip to form ring with piping gel. Let set.
Step 4Position egg in ring, attaching with piping gel.
Step 5For each letter to spell out name, roll out green, blue and rose fondant 1/8 in. thick and use alphabet Cut-Outs to cut letters. Attach letters to egg with piping gel.
Step 6To make lady bug, roll 1/2 in. ball of red fondant to form body. Roll 3/8 in. ball of black fondant to form head; attach head to body with piping gel. For antennae, color two, 1/4 in. long, pieces of spaghetti with black FoodWriter edible color marker. Insert antennae into head.
Step 7Use black FoodWriter Edible Color Marker to draw a line down the center of lady bug’s back and add dots. Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe eyes. Attach lady bug to egg with melted candy.
0 Reviews by the community
1 Questions by the community