You can make and decorate these delicious Easter treats with your own personal style. Roll out fondant eggs and create your own designs with our Neon FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Colorful Egg Sprinkles Mix or Easter themed sprinklesEasy-Add Colorful Egg Sprinkles Mix Add to shopping list Colorful Egg Sprinkles Mix
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Assorted Pastel Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Pastel Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Easter Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 8 in. Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Spatula
In advance: Make fondant egg. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick on Roll & Cut Mat dusted with cornstarch. Use mini cutter from set to cut 1 egg for each cupcake. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Bake and cool cupcakes in Assorted Pastel Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint rose, violet and yellow. Ice cupcakes smooth with spatula.
Sprinkle cupcakes immediately with Easter-themed Sprinkles.
Use FoodWriters to draw desired designs on eggs.
Position eggs on cupcakes.
You can make so many other Easter-themed cupcakes with Wilton products you already have. Use any other shape from the cutter set and another choice of sprinkles to create bunny, chick, flower and many more seasonal treats.