Eclectic Egg Cookie
After everyone’s colored their Easter eggs, serve a batch of these Eclectic Egg Cookies! They’ll love all the designs and soft pastel colors—the Easter Push ‘N Print Cutter Set imprints the designs for easy decorating.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Approximately 2 dozen cookies; each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Easter Push 'N Print™ Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Push 'N Print™ Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
Prepare dough. Roll out and cut cookies using Decorated Egg imprint disk and instructions from Push 'N Print Set. Bake and cool.
Outline and pipe in top and bottom of egg with tip 4 in violet (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 3 dots in violet. Pipe tip 3 zigzags in green. Pipe tip 3 center balls and tip 1 center swirls in rose.