Cookie Sheets & Je…
Eat Neatly Cookies
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- 1/4 in. wide pink or blue satin ribbon (24 in. per cookie)
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rubber Ducky Candy Mold Add to shopping list Rubber Ducky Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
In advance: Make candy. Using candy colors, tint portions of melted candy yellow and orange (with a little red). Mold ducks using painting method, filling cavities half full. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Roll out dough and cut bib using largest blossom cutter; cut neck line using circle cutter. Bake and cool.
Using royal icing, outline scallop center of bib, about 1/4 to 1/2 in. from edge, with tip 3. Pipe in with thinned royal icing. Let dry overnight.
Pipe tip 3 zigzag border; add tip 3 dots at scallop points. Attach duck candy with royal icing. Pipe tip 2 dots on scallop center. For each cookie, cut a 6 in. length of ribbon; attach ends to cookie with royal icing. Using 18 in. of ribbon, tie a bow at center of neck ribbon.
*Brand confectionery coating.