Easy Fall Mini Pies
- Favorite Pie Crust Recipe or refrigerated piecrust (2 - 9 in. crusts make 7 pies)
- favorite prepared pie filling (apple and cherry used)
Each treat serves 1.
- Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set (largest blossom used)Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Pastry Wheel Add to shopping list Pastry Wheel
- Paring Knife
- Easy-Add 9 in. Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Tapered Spatula
- Aluminum foil (optional)
Use large blossom cutter from set to cut prepared and rolled out crust.
Gently place crust in muffin pan cavity, lightly overlapping each petal to form edge of piecrust.
Fill mini pie to top with favorite prepared pie filling.
Use pastry wheel to cut piecrust lattice strips, 3 in. long x 1/4 in. wide. Weave lattice top; placing additional strips at a slight angle. Trim off excess dough with paring knife and tuck ends into filling.
Bake at 400ºF for 15 minutes. Then turn oven down to 325ºF. Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until crust is a light golden shade. Wrap edges with aluminum foil if crust starts to get too dark.