Cookie Sheets & Je…
Easter Parade Lollipops
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Garden Goodies 2-Pack Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Garden Goodies 2-Pack Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Paring Knife
- 6 in. ruler
- Waxed paper
- Craft block
In advance: Make candy pieces. For faces, tint melted white candy flesh tone using pink, yellow and orange candy colors.
Position circle cookie cutter on non-stick cookie sheet; fill 1/8 in. deep. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
For man, using blue candy, mold 1 solid cordial cup hat and one 2 1/4 in. diameter circle for brim on waxed paper.
Mold woman's hat using yellow candy and garden set mold. Refrigerate all until firm; unmold.
Trim off 1/8 in. at top of man's head to fit hat. Place faces on waxed paper-covered board; pipe hair, facial features, moustache and cheeks on faces using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Attach hat pieces with melted candy; let set.
Tint portions of fondant rose, violet, yellow and green. Roll out 1/8 in. thick.
Cut rose, violet and yellow flowers using apple blossom cutter from flower making set. Cut green leaves using smallest rose leaf cutter from set; trim around leaf edges. For flower centers, roll small balls of white fondant; attach with damp brush.
For feather, cut a 2 x 1/2 in. wide leaf shape with knife; cut slits to feather edges.
For hatbands, cut 3 x 3/8 in. high strips. For bow ties, cut 5 x 5/8 in. high strips. Brush ends with water; fold ends to meet at center; pinch center together. Cut a 1 x 1/4 in. high strip for knot and attach around center with damp brush.
For woman's hat bow, cut a 5 x 1 in. high strip; repeat same procedure as other bows, without center knot.
Attach sticks to heads and bow ties to sticks with melted candy. Attach remaining fondant pieces with melted candy. Insert in craft block to set.
**Combine Violet and Rose for violet shown.