Cookie Sheets & Je…
Easter Enthusiast Cake
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 12; each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Using patterns, cut 2 ears, 2 hands and 2 feet (reverse patterns for 2nd of each); cut 1 bow tie and 1 knot. Bake and cool. Cut Cookie Sticks to 4 1/2 in.; attach to backs of hands and ears using melted candy, leaving 2-2 1/2 in. extended.
Bake and cool cake. Trim off ears and level face. Lightly ice pants area and mark stripes with toothpick.
Pipe tip 1A puffy cheeks (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 5 to outline and fill in nose and mouth (pat smooth). Use tip 12 to pipe dot eyes (pat smooth).
Cover head, shirt, suspenders and striped pants with tip 18 stars. Ice inside ears, soles of feet and toes smooth. Position and insert hands and ears; attach feet with icing.
Cover cookies with tip 18 stars. Pipe tip 12 dot buttons (pat smooth). Pipe tip 5 dot buttonholes.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.