Easter Egg Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
Push N’ Print Cutters make decorating these treats easy! One step cuts the cookies and imprints the design. After baking you simply follow the pattern to pipe the colorful dots, lines and zigzags.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Favorite cookie recipe or mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Easter Push 'N Print™ Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Push 'N Print™ Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Pastel Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Pastel Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Resealable plastic bag
- Waxed paper
Remove spring plunger section from cookie cutter. Cut ice cream into 3/4 in. thick pieces and use cutter to cut out one oval for each sandwich. Position ice cream ovals on waxed paper and place in freezer.
Roll out cookie dough and place design imprinter in cutter and cut 3 cookies. Remove imprinter and cut 3 additional plain cookies. Thin a small amount of cookie dough with water and tint yellow, rose, violet and green. Place in decorating bag fitted with tip 2 and pipe dot, line and zigzag decorations on cookies. Bake and cool.
Place desired of coconut in plastic bag, add a little green icing color with toothpick and knead until color is evenly blended. Dry on waxed paper.
Position coconut in silicone cups.
To assemble ice cream sandwiches, position plain cookie on bottom, add ice cream and top with decorated cookie. Gently press together. Position in cups.