Easter Display Candy
It’s easy to turn molded candies into 3-D treats! Make 2 of any symmetrical design and join the halves by running the flat side over a warming tray, or by attaching halves with a swipe of melted candy.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Candy Colors Set containing: yellow, orange, red, blueEasy-Add Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Candy Colors Set
Candy Colors Set containing: pink, green, black, violetEasy-Add Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Candy Colors Set
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3-D Easter Egg Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list 3-D Easter Egg Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Cups Mold Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Cups Mold
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Tint melted white candy violet and yellow using color sets. Mold egg candies using "painting" method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Tint melted white candy pink using color set. Fill peanut butter cups mold with melted candy to make base. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Attach egg to peanut butter base with melted candy.