Easter Bunny Whoopie Pie
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
Each whoopie pie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bunny Whoopie Pan Add to shopping list Bunny Whoopie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool whoopie pies.
To assemble pies, spread Whoopie Pie Filling on one cake; sandwich with second cake.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Tint rose, violet/rose combination and royal blue, reserving some white.
Use tip 2 and rose icing to pipe bead ears and dot nose (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 2 and violet/rose icing to pipe bow tie.
Use tip 2 and blue icing to pipe dot eyes.
Use tip 6 and white icing to pipe dot tail and outline toes.
* Combine Violet and Rose for violet shown