Rolled Fondant Pas…
Easter Bonnet Bunnies Candy
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each candy serves 1.
Melt candy following package directions. Pour melted candy into bunny pan cavities to a depth of 3/4 in. Refrigerate to set and unmold.
Attach the following fondant pieces to bunny faces with melted candy. Ears: Mold 1/2 in. long pieces of pink fondant in pan for inside ears. Remove and attach. Eyes: Roll two dots of white fondant, flatten slightly to 1/2 in. diameter. Add 1/4 in. diameter dots of black fondant to eye centers. Attach. Cheeks: Roll two dots of white fondant, flatten slightly to 3/4 in. diameter. Attach. Nose: Roil a 3/8 in. dot of pink fondant Bow on girl bunny: Roll out violet fondant and cut 2 triangles 3/4 in. x 1 in. 1 in. Attach. Roll a 1/2 in. diameter ball and attach place at center of bow.
Hat on boy bunny: Roll out blue fondant and cut a rectangle 1 1/4 in. wide x 1 in. high. Taper one 1 1/4 in. end down to 1 in. This will be the bottom edge of the hat that rests on the brim. Attach. Roll a 1 3/4 in. long log of fondant for the brim. Attach. Cut a 1/4 in. wide strip of violet fondant, attach for hatband. Roll five 1/4 in. dots of yellow fondant, press together and attach for flower. Add a 1/4 in. dot of white fondant at center.