Easter Bonnet Bunnies Candy
You can also make bunny candies using our Bunny Cookie Treat Pan. Simply use masking tape to close off channel for Cookie Stick. Make all fondant trims slightly smaller than stated.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each candy serves 1.
Melt candy following package directions. Pour melted candy into bunny pan cavities to a depth of 3/4 in. Refrigerate to set and unmold.
Attach the following fondant pieces to bunny faces with melted candy. Ears: Mold 1/2 in. long pieces of pink fondant in pan for inside ears. Remove and attach. Eyes: Roll two dots of white fondant, flatten slightly to 1/2 in. diameter. Add 1/4 in. diameter dots of black fondant to eye centers. Attach. Cheeks: Roll two dots of white fondant, flatten slightly to 3/4 in. diameter. Attach. Nose: Roil a 3/8 in. dot of pink fondant Bow on girl bunny: Roll out violet fondant and cut 2 triangles 3/4 in. x 1 in. 1 in. Attach. Roll a 1/2 in. diameter ball and attach place at center of bow.
Hat on boy bunny: Roll out blue fondant and cut a rectangle 1 1/4 in. wide x 1 in. high. Taper one 1 1/4 in. end down to 1 in. This will be the bottom edge of the hat that rests on the brim. Attach. Roll a 1 3/4 in. long log of fondant for the brim. Attach. Cut a 1/4 in. wide strip of violet fondant, attach for hatband. Roll five 1/4 in. dots of yellow fondant, press together and attach for flower. Add a 1/4 in. dot of white fondant at center.