Duck Pond Candy
Remember the carnival game where you picked a rubber duck out of a pond to win a prize? This treat is modeled after that game! Reveal the baby’s gender at your celebration! Mark the bottom of one duck candy to indicate the baby’s gender—guests have fun seeing who gets to reveal if baby is a boy or girl!
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (for baby boy reveal- blue used!)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (for baby girl reveal- pink used!)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
each candy seves 1
- Easy-Add Rubber Ducky Candy Mold Add to shopping list Rubber Ducky Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- banner pattern
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Transparent tape
Melt yellow and orange candy following package directions. Mold ducks using "painting" method. Refrigerate until firm.
Melt white candy following package directions. Mold bases: Fill mini muffin pan cavities 1/4 full with melted candy. For ONE base, add a small amount of blue or pink tinted melted candy to center, making sure it does not reach the edges of cavity. Refrigerate until firm. Remove candy from pan and attach ducks to bases using dots of melted white candy.
Make banner: Outline banner on cardstock using pattern. Write message using marker. Cut out banner. Attach lollipop sticks to short ends of banner using transparent tape. Make banner bases: Fill two mini muffin pan cavities 3/4 full with melted white candy. Refrigerate until firm. Remove from pan and attach sticks to bases using melted white candy.