Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Driving Through the Woods Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Sugar ice cream cones
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 38 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 38 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Golf Topper Set Add to shopping list Golf Topper Set
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Construction paper
- Black marker
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make royal icing trees. Trim 1/2 in. off 6 cones, 1 in. off 6 and 1 1/2 in. off 7. Cover with tip 14 pull-out leaves, working from bottom to top. Let dry.
Also: Make construction paper flags. Cut 1 3/8 x 2 in. long triangles; add hole numbers 1 to 18 with?marker. Glue flags to top of lollipop sticks. And: Make base for topper. Use circle cutter to draw pattern on waxed paper-covered board. Outline circle with tip 3 and?royal icing; fill in with thinned royal icing. Let dry.
Bake and cool 37 cupcakes. Spatula ice with buttercream. Position trees on cupcakes. Decorate remaining cupcakes with tip 233 pull-out grass; insert flags. Attach topper to base with icing; let set. At party: Position cupcakes and attach topper to stand with royal icing.