Drifting Duck Cupcakes
Your guests will grab these cupcakes like a duck takes to water! The blue dot-patterned Sugar Sheets!™ Edible Decorating Paper, along with the Border Punch and Waves Cutting Insert, create a wave of color everyone will love.
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (makes 24 ovals and circles)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (confetti)Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
- Easy-Add Waves Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Waves Border Cutting Insert
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth in blue buttercream.
Using medium oval Cut-Out and Yellow Sugar Sheet!, cut body. Using wide end of tip 2A, cut head. Attach to cupcake with Piping Gel. Draw eye using black FoodWriter.
For beak, trim orange confetti in a cone shape; slide underneath head. Using scissors, cut a 1/2 in. wide triangle for tail; slide underneath body.
With knife, cut a 5/8 in. square for wing; cut slits for feathers 1/8 to 1/4 in. deep. Attach wing with Piping Gel.
Use Border Punch with Waves Cutting Insert and Blue Dots Sugar Sheet! to cut 2 wave pieces. Position one section on bottom third of cupcake, slightly overlapping duck's body. Layer second section, positioning slightly below first wave. Secure with Piping Gel. Trim edge with scissors to fit cupcake.