Dress-Up Couple Cereal Treats
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Pretzel Sticks
- corn syrup
- Vegetable oil spray
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Snowman Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Snowman Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Craft knife
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Make cereal treat recipe and press into buttered 8 in. pan. Use cookie cutter to cut out snowmen. (Note: Spray cookie cutter with vegetable oil cooking spray for easy release.) Set aside.
Make 1 recipe of candy clay. Let set. Break off a pea-sized piece of candy clay and tint orange. Break off two 1 in. diameter balls of candy clay; tint one yellow, leave one white. Divide remaining clay into fourths; tint green, rose, blue and violet.
Roll out candy clay between two sheets of waxed paper, 1/4 in. thick. Use craft knife and patterns to cut out desired clothing. Attach clothing to snowmen with melted candy. Pipe facial features and designs on clothing with melted candy in cut parchment triangles. Roll out pieces of orange fondant for noses and attach with melted candy. Roll out yellow fondant and cut fringe with craft knife for broom bristles; attach to pretzel stick with melted candy.
†Note: One recipe makes approximately 6 snowmen.