Drawing Attention Cake
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Cup-style ice cream cones
Each cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 x 1 in. Jelly Roll Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 x 1 in. Jelly Roll
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Pizza cutter or knife
Bake and cool 5 jelly roll cakes; roll up on long side following recipe directions. Trim cakes to 11 1/2 in. long and prepare for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
For each cake, tint fondant as follows: 2 oz. black, 5 oz. dark color (red, yellow, blue, green or orange), 17 oz. light color (red, yellow, blue, green or orange). Roll out light fondant 1/8 in. thick and cover circumference of cake. Roll out dark fondant 1/4 in. thick and cover ends; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Cover ice cream cones with dark fondant. Fill cones halfway with icing; insert lollipop stick into cone, then into end of cake. Roll out black fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut strips 1/2 x 8 in. and attach 1 1/2 in. from each end with damp brush. Cut a 1 1/4 x 5 in. black rectangle. Cut light fondant letters. Attach letters to rectangle and rectangle to cake with damp brush.