This not-so-spooky character will love showing up at school parties, home celebrations and tucked in goodie bags to share with friends and neighbors. Create all his distinctive features with the ease of Color Flow Icing Mix.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Favorite cookie recipe or mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake and cool cookies.
To make Dracula, use cat cookie. Cut ears off cookie and place on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet and cover with thinned white color flow icing; let set. Use tip 3 and full-strength black color flow icing to outline and pipe in hair and mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 3 black dot eyes and outline eyebrows. Add tip 3 white pull-out fangs and dot nose. Add tip 3 piped tongue with full-strength red color flow icing (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red for red shown.